The Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, carries power and authority, and it has been given to you! When a believer speaks in the Name of Jesus, it is as if Jesus Himself were speaking. But, as Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin point out, "I don't think we've ever realized the inheritance that we have in that Name." In the 4-CD series, Rev. Hagin uses sound biblical teaching along with personal experiences to illustrate the right believers have to use Jesus' Name. This series will encourage and enable you to apply that Name in your daily life!
- Disc 1 - How Jesus Obtained His Name
- Disc 2 - The Authority in the Name of Jesus
- Disc 3 - What the Believer Has in Jesus' Name
- Disc 4 - Using Jesus' Name in Our Walk With God
℗ 1978 © 2006
- Additional Information
SKU CS93H ISBN 10 1606160478 ISBN 13 9781606160473 Author Kenneth E. Hagin copyright © 1978 Number of Discs 4 Discs Media Format CD
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Strongly Recommended
- I have recently finished listening to all three volumes of The Name of Jesus. A powerful teaching worth listening to many times. Kenneth E. Hagin personally gives E. W. Kenyon much credit for the outline and content of the teaching. You may want to get Kenyon’s book, The Wonderful Name of Jesus, to complement this exceptional teaching. I am looking forward to listening to the teaching again and building these truths firmly in my own spirit. All three volumes are strongly recommended.