Communion is a powerful ordinance established for the Church by the Lord Jesus Himself. Yet while many Christians partake regularly of the Lord's Table, few understand its true importance or purpose. In this stirring audio series, Rev. Kenneth W. Hagin combines sound teaching from god's Word with practical guidelines to help believers experience the full benefits of Communion.
The celebration of the Lord's Table is the celebration of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. Remembering His shed blood and broken body is one of the most important things that believers can do! In this 2-CD series you will learn:
- The true purpose of Communion
- The correct approach in partaking of the Lord's Table
- The distinctive symbolism of the bread and cup
- The types of "bread" found in the Scriptures
- The specific instructions Jesus Himself gave about Communion
- The significance of thanksgiving and celebration in coming to the Lord's Table
You can come to the Lord's Table and leave with a changed life because as you partake of the body and blood, you partake of the divine flow for the very throne of God!
℗ 2003 © 2005
- Additional Information
Name Christ the Bread of Life (2 CDs) SKU CS55J ISBN 10 1606160877 ISBN 13 9781606160879 Weight 0.2313 Author Kenneth W. Hagin copyright © 2003 Number of Discs 2 Discs Number of Messages N/A Media Format CD