Renew Your Mind
What you believe is the result of your thinking. If you think wrong, you will believe wrong. But meditation in the Word of God will straighten out your thinking!
In Right & Wrong Thinking, Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin explores the Scriptures and reveals how you can:
• Tap into the powerful connection of thinking, believing, and confessing.
• Renew your mind and line up your thinking with the Word of God.
• Learn to distinguish the source of your thoughts.
• Make the right confession and defeat the devil every time.
• Follow scriptural steps to walk in victory in every area of life! Chapters include:
• Right and Wrong Thinking
• Right and Wrong Believing
• Right and Wrong Confessing
- Additional Information
Name Right And Wrong Thinking (Book) SKU BM004 Weight 0.0938 Author Kenneth E. Hagin Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 1986 ISBN 10 0892760044 ISBN 13 9780892760046 Media Format Book Page Count 80 Trim Size Slimline