Collection:We collect information when you:
- Register an account
- Purchase a product
- Enter other information on our Site
- Have cookies enabled
Use:We use your information to:
- Provide services you request
- Customize the Site for you
- Complete financial transactions
- Communicate with you
Disclosure:We may disclose your information to:
- Companies that work for us to help provide our services
- Government agencies or authorized third parties as the law requires
- Sell or rent any of your nonpublic information to a third party
Protection:We have safeguards in place to protect you:
- Against unauthorized access
- By maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards
- The types of information we may collect about you
- The types of information we may disclose to third parties
- The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information
- How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
The Types of Information We May Collect
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income and employment history
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliated third parties, or others, such as account balances, payment history, purchase history, and your credit worthiness.
- Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, your account balances and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities.
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses. If you request e-mail contact from us or send us e-mail, we may retain your e-mail address and the messages themselves.
We also utilize “cookies in connection with our website. A “cookie” is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. A cookie does not identify you by name or address unless you have provided the information or set up you computer to do so. Cookies are used to determine traffic patterns and usage and to provide you with more customized service by identifying you as a user, which may prevent you from having to enter information repeatedly. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer. You have the option of programming your computer to prevent a cookie from being accepted.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your nonpublic personal informationthat we collect about you, as described above, with our affiliates (members of our corporate family) or companies outside our corporate family that perform services on our behalf. We share information with various service providers to process transactions, respond to your inquiries, provide information about the products or services that we offer, to notify you of opportunities to donate to the ministry, and to analyze and improve our website. We do not ever sell or lease any of your nonpublic personal information to a third party. All service providers who we share information with are required to protect the confidentiality of such information and are prohibited from using the information for their own purposes.
The law permits us to share information about our current and former customers with government agencies or authorized third parties under certain circumstances. For example, we may be required to share such information in response to subpoenas or to comply with certain laws.
How We Protect Your Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The nonpublic personal information you provide is secured on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of the information we collect.