The Key to Faith
The Bible teaches that if you believe with your heart and confess with your mouth, you shall have whatever you say. In How to Turn Your Faith Loose, Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin expounds upon that truth and clearly shows that “confession is faith’s way of expressing itself.”
In this exciting slimline book, you will discover:
• The three kinds of confession.
• Why faith has to be exercised, released, or turned loose in order to work.
• Why confession is the key to receiving from God.
• How the right confession opens the door to God’s supernatural blessings.
• How to build a solid, positive faith life!
- Additional Information
Name How To Turn Your Faith Loose (Book) SKU BM007 Weight 0.1250 Author Kenneth E. Hagin Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 1983 ISBN 10 0892760079 ISBN 13 9780892760077 Media Format Book Page Count 80 Trim Size Slimline