What do you need from God? Material blessings . . . spiritual wisdom . . . guidance and help for the problems of everyday life?
The answers and help you need can be found in the storehouse of riches God has put in the Bible. But how do you find them—how can you apply these truths in a practical, usable way?
In this book, author Terry Lawson shows you how to use study tools that, until recently, only scholars were using. You’ll find that you need not be an intellectual to understand the Word of God. How to Study the Word will help you to go beyond simply reading the Bible and take advantage of God’s plan to enrich your life!
You will learn:
- Techniques and tips for personal Bible study
- How to build a library of key Bible study tools
- Keys to understanding the language of the Bible
- The history of the world’s bestselling book—the Bible
- Scripture promises for the benefits of studying the Word
- A brief survey of the New Testament
- A Bible dictionary
- Additional Information
Name How To Study The Word (Book) SKU BM959 Weight 0.6562 Author Terry Lawson Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 1999 ISBN 10 0892769599 ISBN 13 9780892769599 Media Format Book Page Count 288 Trim Size Tradesize