With Forgiveness Comes Freedom
Jesus Christ died to set us free from sin, sickness, and poverty. But that is exactly what the enemy has planned for us, and one of the easiest ways for him to enter our lives is through the deception of getting offended and not forgiving others.
It’s easy to get offended at someone. Another driver cuts us off in traffic. The store clerk overcharges us. Our boss—or worse, our spouse or best friend—doesn’t treat us right. Sometimes all the facts tell us, “You’re right and they’re wrong. You don’t have to forgive them!” But forgiveness brings great rewards—greater than we realize.
In this vital message, author and pastor Kenneth W. Hagin explains that staying offended costs us, but forgiving those who wrong us pays the rich dividends of peace, restored relationships, and harmony.
Don’t let the enemy steal your joy today or your destiny tomorrow. Arm yourself to stay free from the trap of getting offended and live your life in victory!
This book will teach readers:
• How to keep from becoming offended.
• How to escape from the trap of being offended and enjoy better relationships.
• How to resolve conflicts and restore peace.
- Additional Information
SKU BM749 Author Kenneth W. Hagin Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 2008 ISBN 10 0892767499 ISBN 13 9780892767496 Media Format Book Page Count 192 Trim Size Tradesize
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- another one for the collection
- In following the simplicity but effective manner of teaching, Kenneth W. Hagin has made this book a comprehendable book. He brings the word out in a way for us today!!