Are you grieving? Do you know someone who is?
Rev. Cooke's Life After Death contains insights from God's Word and personal reflections from those who have walked the road you may now be walking. These insights will be a source of strength, comfort, and valuable information to assist you in your journey.
In Life After Death, you will find comfort for a grieving heart.
Topics covered in this powerful book include:
- The stages of grief and recovery
- Ways to deal with guilt, denial, and anger
- God's role in, and His perspective on, death
- The reality of heaven and the certainty of an afterlife
- Practical ways to minister to the bereaved
- Additional Information
Name Life After Death (Book) SKU BM966 Weight 0.6500 Author Tony Cooke Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 2003 ISBN 10 0892769661 ISBN 13 9780892769667 Media Format Book Page Count 256 Trim Size Tradesize