The Body of Christ is in need of members who are spiritually mature. All of us begin as spiritual babes in Christ when we are born again. But God doesn't intend for us to stay that way. God desires for us to grow into Christian maturity.
In his book Growing Up, Spiritually, Kenneth E. Hagin compares the stages of spiritual growth to those of physical growth.
In this important book, you will discover how to:
- Locate your current stage of spiritual growth.
- Grow into the next stage of spiritual development.
- Walk in close fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Renew your mind with a diet of God's Word.
- Determine the differences between the natural man, the carnal man, and the spiritual man.
You won't be the same after reading and receiving the message of Growing Up, Spiritually, and the Body of Christ will be strengthened as you grow and develop in God.
- Additional Information
Name Growing Up, Spiritually (Book) SKU BM504 Weight 0.4500 Author Kenneth E. Hagin Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 1976 ISBN 10 0892765046 ISBN 13 9780892765041 Media Format Book Page Count 176 Trim Size Tradesize