If you were attending a play or baseball game, it would be perfectly acceptable for you to clap. But when it comes to worshipping the Lord, clapping is neither praise nor worship. Clapping is applause.
When God’s people praise Him, God does something—that’s when His power is manifested and the enemy is defeated in people’s lives! Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin’s book, Greater Glory, clearly explains why it’s so important for us to understand when it is appropriate to clap and when we should praise God. When we learn to praise and worship the Lord in the right way, we will experience a deeper move of the Holy Spirit in our midst and move into God’s greater glory!
This definitive book will help you understand:
- The importance of reverencing the Presence of God in your midst.
- Why praise is an expression of your faith.
- How to flow with the Holy Spirit in true praise and worship.
- Why it’s necessary to give ‘equal time’ to prayer and praise.
- Why praising God creates an atmosphere for the Holy Spirit to work in!
- Additional Information
Name Greater Glory (Book) SKU BM529 Weight 0.1500 Author Kenneth E. Hagin Cover Specs Paperback copyright © 1999 ISBN 10 0892765291 ISBN 13 9780892765294 Media Format Book Page Count 64 Trim Size Tradesize