G.I. Benefits Procedures for RBTC Applicants
If you are a military veteran, member of the military reserve, or active duty, and plan to attend RHEMA Bible Training Center, your GI Bill benefits can be used for your first two years of training.
To start your benefits as quickly as possible, you must complete the necessary paperwork. You can simplify the application process with the following steps:
1. Go to the VA website at: http://vabenefits.vba.va.gov
a. Click on “Instructions for filling out applications” and read the instructions.
b. Click on “Start VONAPP” to begin the log-in and application process.
c. Choose the appropriate form(s):
If you have never used your benefits, choose form VA 22-1990.
If you have previously used your benefits at another school, OR if you are a second-year RBTC student and your chosen group of study is different than what you indicated on form VA 22-1990 last year, you must complete form VA 22-1995.
If you are a survivor or dependent eligible for benefits, you must complete form VA 22-5490.
d. Complete the applicable form and submit it to the VA Regional Office at P.O. Box 8888, Muskogee, OK 74402-8888. If you submit the form electronically, you must print the signature page and submit it by mail to the same address.
e. Send the VA office a copy of your DD214.
f. If you increased your benefits using the $600 “kicker” opportunity, you must also send them a copy of that information.
2. Download and print the GI Bill Student Information Form. Bring this completed form with you on Registration Day at RBTC.
3. Approximately six weeks after your paperwork is filed with the VA Regional Office, you should receive a letter from them verifying your eligibility to receive benefits. If you do not receive this letter, call the VA Regional Office at 1-888-442-4551.
4. On registration day at RHEMA, be sure you have copies of all the forms sent to the VA (VA 22-1990, VA 22-1995 or VA22-5490, DD 214). The RHEMA Bible Training Center GI Bill Student Information Form and all military transcripts/credits must be submitted to RBTC Admissions prior to certification.
a. Where to obtain the necessary transcripts documents:
1. ARMY (AARTS Transcripts) is: http://aarts.army.mil
2. NAVY & MARINES (SMART Transcripts) is: https://www.navycollege.navy.mil/transcript.html
3. COAST GUARD (CGI Transcripts) is: http://www.usg.mil/gh/cgi
4. AIR FORCE (CCAF Transcipts) is: http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/activetransc.html
Following these steps will expedite your certification letter and the processing of education payments by the VA.
Click here to print the RHEMA Bible Training Center GI Bill Student Information Form, or you may obtain a copy by contacting the Admissions Office at (918) 258-1588, ext. 2260.
For more information contact our admissions staff. We sincerely desire to assist you and guide you through the exciting process of applying for and attending RHEMA Bible Training Center. Feel free to contact us today!
GI BILL and Veterans Benefits for Bible School. RHEMA is approved to offer training and education to eligible veterans. Veteran benefits, GI BILL approved. Vocational Rehab may also be available for BIBLE SCHOOL. For more information on using your GI BILL or veteran benefits, please contact us.