RAAP Overview and Deadlines
Who Can Participate—
• All RBTC graduates who are current with their dues.
• Graduates who have completed one year can only audit first-year classes.
• Graduates who have completed second and/or third year can audit first-year and second-year classes.
• Annual application fee—$35.00
• $80.00 per course selected
• There are no discounts for selecting more than one course.
• Textbooks are not required for RAAP participants. Textbooks may be purchased at the RBC bookstore, if desired.
• Costs and fees are subject to change without notice.
Deadlines—Application must be submitted no later than one week before the start of each term. There is no enrollment after a course has begun.
• Program participants can pay by check, credit card, or cash.
• The RBTC Admissions Office must receive payment for the selected course(s) before 8:30 a.m. on the first day of class.
How to Contact Us—
If you are interested in participating in this program or desire more information, please click on the following links or contact the RHEMA Admissions Office at (918) 258-1588, ext. 2461.
A. Annual application fee—$35 (per year)
B. The cost of each course is $80. There are no discounts for enrolling in more than one course.
C. Costs and fees are subject to change without notice.
D. Textbooks are not required for RAAP participants. Textbooks may be purchased at the RBC Bookstore, if desired. Bookstore hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00–6:00 p.m., and 30 minutes before and after each RHEMA Bible Church service. Services are Sundays at 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., and Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
2. Class CDs—As a participant in RAAP you are permitted to purchase class CDs for the course(s) you are enrolled in. Please refer to the RBTC Student Handbook for guidelines and ordering procedures. The cost of class CDs is not included in the course fees.
3. Refund Policy—If an alumnus chooses to withdraw from a course before it begins, he will receive an 80 percent refund of his payment. Once a course has begun, no refunds are available.
4. Returned Check Policy—There will be a $25 charge for each returned check. Each returned check must be redeemed with cash (i.e., the original amount of the check plus $25). No participant will be allowed to attend class(es) until his account for that term is paid in full.
Student Policies and Regulations
1. All RAAP participants must adhere to the student policies and regulations stated in the RBTC Student Handbook. If you have any questions pertaining to current student policies and regulations, please contact the Dean.
2. Dress Code—RBTC seeks to provide an atmosphere conducive to reverent study and to the development of strong Christian character. It is our desire that all of our students be dressed in modesty and in good taste during school hours. All RAAP participants are required to abide by the current RBTC Student Dress Code as outlined in the Student Handbook.
1. The RHEMA Alumni Audit Program is designed to minimize any academic requirements. Therefore, there are no required exams and attendance is not mandatory for those participating in the audit program.
2. Due to the nature of this program, no credits, certificates, or diplomas will be issued for completing selected courses.