RHEMA Ministerial Association International
The RHEMA Ministerial Association International (RMAI) was established under the direction of Kenneth W. and Lynette Hagin in January 1985. Today, RMAI provides a vital, continuing link between RHEMA graduates who enter full-time ministry and RHEMA Bible Training Center, their spiritual base.
RMAI is an international ministerial network of men and women of like-precious faith designed to assist and equip ministers to reach their most effective potential. To date, more than 2,200 alumni are licensed or ordained through RMAI. A structure of personal support is provided for RMAI members by more than 80 regional, district, and international directors. These seasoned ministers are available to provide practical wisdom and encouragement as RMAI members perform the many demanding tasks involved in Christian ministry.
In addition to a national office staff committed to serving its membership, RMAI offers:
· Ministerial licensing and ordination to qualified graduates.
· More than 80 international, regional, and district directors.
· Specialized conferences such as the Ministers, Leadership, and Helps Conference.
· Regional retreats, district gatherings, youth camps, singles retreats, etc.
· Ministerial opportunities.
· Church affiliation and association.
· Handling of funds for missionaries.