RHEMA School of World Missions
RHEMA School of World Missions has been established to dynamically equip laborers who will go into all of the world and preach the Gospel. To effectively do so, RSWM embraces the concept of ministry that utilizes the natural abilities of man and the supernatural power of God. RSWM offers a learning environment where the anointing of God is present as God’s Word is shared. A variety of teaching methods, expertise, resources, and technology are used, including practical classroom instruction, special missions projects, an internship in a foreign country, survival training, and a cultural immersion weekend at RHEMA Ranch.
Some courses offered are:
- Support Raising in Missions
- Missionary Symposium (guest missionaries currently ministering on the mission field)
- Preparation for the Mission Field
- Leadership Development & Team Building
- History of Missions
- Cross-Cultural Issues in Missions
- Effective Partner Communication
- Message Development and Delivery
During fourth term, all students participate in a missions internship program. Details concerning the location, preparation, fund-raising, and actual cost for each internship trip will be determined with the assistance of RSWM staff.