* Morning: Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
* Afternoon: Tuesday - Thursday 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
* All morning sessions are held in the Prayer & Healing Center Auditorium.
* Afternoon sessions are held in SDCI, Rm 1278 September – May and in the Prayer & Healing
Center Auditorium during the summer months.
* Morning sessions are open only to the sick and those who accompany them. Teaching on faith is coupled with one-on-one ministry by trained healing technicians.
* Afternoon sessions are open to the general public and include teaching, preaching, praise, and worship. The focus is to help those in attendance expect to receive their healing now.
Child Care & Children in Need of Healing
* It is important for each person attending Healing School to be free from distractions in order to receive the most out of every session. Therefore, you must make child-care arrangements for infants and small children. We do not provide nursery or child care during the Healing School services.
* If your child is the one in need of healing, you may bring him or her to Healing School to receive personal ministry, or you may attend alone - whichever you prefer.
RHEMA Bible Church
* We invite our Healing School guests to join us for services at RHEMA Bible Church, pastored by Rev. Kenneth W. and Lynette Hagin.
SUNDAY - School of the Bible - 9:00 a.m.
Worship Service - 10:00 a.m.
Evening Service - 7:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY - Hour of Power - 7:00 p.m
Youth Service - 7:00 p.m.