* Prayer School is held during the school year Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in SDC 1, Room 1278. All sessions are open to the public.
* The primary purpose of Prayer School is to teach RHEMA Bible Training Center students, by precept and example, how to pray. A typical session opens with worship and a teaching on prayer or a related topic, and concludes with a time of corporate or individual prayer.
* As Healing School guests, we encourage you to participate in Prayer School as well.
* Staffed by a dedicated team of volunteer prayer partners, telephone prayer lines are open weekdays from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CST) at (918) 258-1588, ext. 5566.
* Call us and a prayer partner will agree with you for your needs to be met according to God's Word.
* Every day, throughout the day, groups of students, church members, and alumni meet in organized groups to pray for RHEMA and prayer requests from RHEMA's Word Partners and others. Approximately 475 volunteers are divided into 164 prayer groups, each with a specific prayer focus.
* We invite you to send us your prayer requests by E-mail or regular mail to be prayed over by one of our experienced prayer groups.