Job Title: Director of Broadcast Media
Reports To: Executive Director
Department: Broadcast Media
Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Broadcast Media Director holds the ultimate responsibility for the organization's the media activities and oversees the development and delivery of all TV, radio, video, live streaming and various other media materials utilized by the ministry. The Broadcast Media Department exists to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world through the mediums of Television, Radio and the Internet as well as supporting the video and media production needs of Rhema Bible Church, Rhema Bible Training College, and Kenneth Hagin Ministries.
Education: Bachelor's or Masters Degree with a minimum of five (5) years experience in senior broadcast media roles.
Experience/Skills Required: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Work well under pressure with very tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Experience managing and motivating volunteers.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the broadcast engineering field.
- Minimum 3 years broadcast engineering project management experience.
- Ability to plan/develop, install and design broadcast media systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
- Excellent knowledge and directing skill.
- Excellent knowledge of signal processing, transport and transmission equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of digital audio and video standards and equipment.
- Experience working in a live broadcast environment.
- Knowledgeable of FCC requirements, US Digital, Copyright and Licensing laws.
- Proven track record of success in senior media roles.
- Confident and dynamic leader; forward and future thinker.
- Strong creative abilities and outlook.
- Strong ability to strategize and execute ideas.
Job Specifics: Manage all broadcast media venues for the ministry. Create and develop and implement new innovative ways to communicate the mandate and message. Working closely with Communications, Marketing and IT Team to achieve results. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant ministry departments are kept informed. Strategizing and creation of partner relationships.
Hour of Work & Attendance: Flexibility is required and weekends are a must. Travel is occasionally required.
Lifestyle: Must adhere to the RHEMA Bible Church "Standards of Conduct" and "Staff Commitment".
Background Check Required: Criminal, Credit, MVR
This job is not limited to the description above it is simply to give an overview of the functionality of the position. Managers are able to modify, and or assign tasks as needed for the department or event. All employees could be required to perform tasks not listed in this description.