Job Title: ARMED Security Officer
Reports To: Director of Security
Status: Full Time Permanent
Position Summary: Working in a team environment securing, patrolling and protecting the various properties and people of RHEMA Bible Church.
- Patrol and protect the RHEMA property.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Must carry out the duties and directives of safety and security
- Enforce policies and procedures as directed by Director of Security
- Must have a valid State of Oklahoma drivers license
- Respond to emergency calls and situations
- Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
- Conducting Site Inspections
- Reporting all findings and issues directly to Director of Security
Experience/Skills Required: Applicants must have previous experience in security or law enforcement with certified classroom training that will satisfy the State of Oklahoma CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement, Education and Training) requirements. A current CLEET Armed Security Guard license would also meet the requirements for application.
Physical Requirements: This position requires an individual who is able to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time. Physical movement including but not limited to: bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, twisting of the upper body, pushing and/or pulling.
Working Conditions: Duties performed will require both indoor and outdoor environments. Duties must be fulfilled and applicant must remain focused and on task in their environment.
Hour of Work & Attendance: Varied, evenings Saturday’s and Sundays may be mandatory as necessary. Travel may occasionally be required.
Lifestyle: Must adhere to the RHEMA Bible Church “Standards of Conduct” and “Staff Commitment”.
Background Check Required: Criminal Credit MVR
This job is not limited to the description above it is simply to give an overview of the functionality of the position. Managers are able to modify, and or assign tasks as needed for the department or event. All employees could be required to perform tasks not listed in this description.