Who We Are
Kenneth Hagin Ministries (aka Rhema) is a worldwide ministry based on faith, prayer, and the healing truths in God's Word. Founded in 1963 by Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin, we are currently led by Rev. Kenneth W. Hagin with the help of his wife, Lynette Hagin, and son, Craig W. Hagin. (Click here to find out more about them) As a ministry, we are dedicated to reaching people with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
From the beginning, Kenneth Hagin Ministries' mandate from God has been to take the Gospel and the message of faith to every corner of the earth. That mandate has not changed over the years. Thanks to the faithful support of our friends and partners, the Word is reaching people on remote islands, in cities, and everywhere in between. Men, women, and children are being saved, healed, and set free as they discover who they are in Christ. Nations are being won for Jesus. We're doing our part to help reap the great end-time harvest and usher in the second coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Accomplishing the Vision
None of what we do would be possible without the generous support of our friends and partners. Working together, we are reaching people and nations through the following outreaches:
• Rhema Bible Training College
• The Word of Faith Magazine
• Faith Library Publications
• Rhema Praise television broadcast
• Rhema for Today radio program
• Rhema Prayer and Healing Center
• Rhema Prison Ministry: Free materials sent to inmates by Partner Services
• Rhema Correspondence Bible School
• Living Faith Crusades
• Annual events (Campmeeting, Winter Bible Seminar, Kindle the Flame Women's Conference, A Call to Arms Men's Conference)
"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." // Matthew 24:14 (NKJV)