Who can participate –
• Any RBTC graduate who is a current, paid RAA or RMAI member.
• Graduates who have completed one year at RBTC can audit first-year classes.
• Graduates who have completed second and/or third year at RBTC can audit first- and second-year classes.
• Annual application fee - $35.00 per year
• Course fee - $80.00 per course
• There are no discounts for enrolling in more than one course.
• Textbooks are not required for RAAP participants. Textbooks may be purchased at the RBC bookstore.
• Costs and fees are subject to change without notice.
Deadlines – Application Deadline: One week before the start of each term.
• Enrollment Deadline (including tuition payment): 8:30 a.m. on the first day of class each term..
• Class availability and enrollment will be confirmed by phone when your enrollment is received.
Note: There is no enrollment after a course has begun.
• Program participants can pay by check, credit card or cash (including money orders, etc.)
• The RBTC Admissions office must receive payment by 8:30 a.m. on the first day of class each term..
How to Contact us –
If you are interested in participating in this program or desire more information, please click on the following links or contact the RHEMA Admissions Office, at (918) 258-1588, Ext. 2461.