We are so excited that you are interested in bringing a group to Kindle the Flame 2014! It does take some extra work, but great things happen when we are in one accord. Here's just a few of the benefits. You will:
- Create unity. It's no secret . . . when we work together, we're able to accomplish so much more, not only in our families but in our churches.
- Enjoy late-night hotel talks and fun. Isn't that what we girls do best!?!
- Share ministry time within your group. You'll have the opportunity to get together after services and share how God has ministered to each one of you.
- Get special seating and registration perks for groups of 15 or more. That's right . . . you'll avoid those long lines!
- Build a support group. We all need help at times. The relationships your group develops at Kindle the Flame will see them through difficulties for years to come.
- Fellowship over delicious luncheons. You'll get to meet ladies from all over the U.S. and around the world . . . and eat delectable desserts!
Take the First Step!
Assign a group coordinator. Choose someone who can keep the group organized both prior to and during the conference. If you are a pastor or pastor's wife, we encourage you to let someone else handle this responsibility. This is a time for you to get away and be refreshed, as well as build relationships with other ministers.
Group Coordinator Tools:
Get the word out about Kindle the Flame!
- Video Invitation from Lynette Hagin - click here
- Registration Flyer - click here
- Poster - click here
- Web Banner - click here
- Service Announcement Slide - click here
- Bulletin Announcement Horizontal - click here
- Bulleting Announcement Vertical - click here