Men of godly character aren't born; they're made. And the hundreds of men who attended the 2015 A Call to Arms Men's Conference put themselves in God's maintenance shop, expecting to leave changed for the better. The men were challenged to:
• Control their thoughts in order to live victoriously as Christians.
• Get up when life knocks them down, through the power of God within them.
• Be a godly leader by having vision and keeping that vision in front of those they lead.
• Keep their thoughts in the area of sexual desire under control.
• Maintain their health. Without it, they could lose even great wealth.
• Find one place to organize their thoughts, goals, dreams, and visions for the future.
• Remember that God sees greatness in every one of them.
• Have a great family by teaching them God's ways.
Here's a brief sample of what men heard during this powerful conference. Be sure to join us next year for A Call to Arms 2016, to be held November 3-5 on the Rhema campus in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
For more info click here.