Men of godly character aren't born; they're made. And the hundreds of men who attended the 2015 A Call to Arms Men's Conference put themselves in God's maintenance shop, expecting to leave changed for the better. The men were challenged to:
• Control their thoughts in order to live victoriously as Christians.
• Get up when life knocks them down, through the power of God within them.
• Be a godly leader by having vision and keeping that vision in front of those they lead.
• Keep their thoughts in the area of sexual desire under control.
• Maintain their health. Without it, they could lose even great wealth.
• Find one place to organize their thoughts, goals, dreams, and visions for the future.
• Remember that God sees greatness in every one of them.
• Have a great family by teaching them God's ways.
Here's a brief sample of what men heard during this powerful conference. Be sure to join us next year for A Call to Arms 2016, to be held November 3-5 on the Rhema campus in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
A Call to Arms Speaker Highlights
"When your mind is properly in gear, you can survive the enemy's attacks and end up in the winner's circle. There are too many casualties among Christian men. They are losing the battle in their thought lives, and it kills any chance they have of being effective for themselves or anybody else." //Kenneth W. Hagin
"Maybe you're doing great. But there will be times when you fall down. When you hit the ground, you have two choices. You can get up. Or you can stay down. A lot of people in the world are trying to figure out how to get up. But you can just get up because the Greater One lives inside you!" //Craig W. Hagin
"Men get loud about what they're passionate about. There's a purpose in our shout. It charges the atmosphere with faith. Man up on the devil and get a shout in your voice." //Aaron Hankins
"There are three things that will help you overcome discouragement. Face the facts of life courageously, count all your blessings, and spend yourself on behalf of others." //Jeff Perry