"...live close to God and pray every day..."
Many times our prayers are selfish. We talk to God only about what He can do for us. We tell Him our needs as if He is our heavenly Butler. We say, "Give me this," and "Give me that."
Other times we treat the Lord as our heavenly Lifeguard. If we're about to drown, we scream, "Help me, Lord!" and we start praying fervently. We know Who to call when problems come—we dial our spiritual 911! But we should not allow crises to be the steering wheel of our prayer life.
- Risen With Christ to a New Life
- Concert Review: Jesus Culture Inspires Believers to Love
- Wow! What a Week! Winter Bible Seminar & Rhema Worldwide Homecoming 2014
- Taking It Back to the Foundation: Winter Bible Seminar & Rhema Worldwide Homecoming 2014
- Winter Bible Seminar & Rhema Worldwide Homecoming 2014 Is Happening Now